Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings, will offer their affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings at St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church on March 9, 2018. Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems related to:
- blocked arteries which is a leading cause of stroke
- abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta
- hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease
- atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk
- bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis
Register for a Wellness Package which includes 4 vascular tests and osteoporosis screening from $149 ($139 with our member discount). All five screenings take 60-90 minutes to complete. Please contact the office for registration information.